Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back To School- Don't Stress! :)

OK, I know that school is really stressful. So, to get over stress, the best thing to do is not focus on your stress too much. If you take the bus home or are driven home, if you have enough time, try to do some of your homework on the drive. Maybe moving will relax you as you do it. Next, come home and go play outside for an hour. This will clear your mind and you'll have fun! After playing outside, maybe you could go take a shower. It will relax you and refresh you. When your done with your shower do some homework BUT DON'T PILE IT ALL ON!!! Do maybe a couple of assingments and then close your eyes for a minute or two to clear your head. Then keep going on your work. Before you know it, you'll be done and happy!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old and I created this site for other kids my age to see and comment on. My favorite show is Invader ZIM, I'm a Capricorn and I've run out of this to say so... Hope you enjoy it!